Best Layered Navigation Extensions for your Magento 2 Store
In an eCommerce store, navigation plays a very important role in enhancing customer experience. The ultimate shopping experience is just one extension away. Better SEO is just an additional advantage. But to select the best Magento 2 Layered Navigation Extension in this competitive world, is a tough choice.
To narrow your research, we have listed down top 5 advanced layered navigation extensions. Check it out!
MageDelight Advanced Layered Navigation for Magento 2
Magento 2 Advanced Layered Navigation by MageDelight helps you make the navigation of your ecommerce store simpler than ever and enhance the customer experience of your online store.
- Impressive price bar for user-defined range search
- Quicker product filtering with AJAX-based filter
- compatible with Magento default ElasticSearch
- Enable/Disable multiple selections of values of the same filter
Amasty Improved Layered Navigation
Amasty’s Improved Layered Navigation Magento Extension helps you enhance customer shopping experience and boost your store SEO rankings with a feature-rich navigation system.
- Tailor menu and filters’ display to your needs
- Generate SEO-friendly URLs and brand pages
- Let customers filter products by brands
- Speed up product filtering with AJAX
MagePlaza Layered Navigation Ultimate
Magento 2 Layered Navigation by MagePlaza allows shoppers to filter products by Categories, Colors, etc and even New, In-stock, On-sale or filter by Product ratings and status.
- Ajax Loading Page
- Price Slider
- Includes Shop by Brand
Aheadworks Layered Navigation
Layered Navigation from Aheadworks brings about a stress-free intuitive user experience of operating catalog filters. It is simply catalog navigation delivered simply, fast and stress-free.
- Advanced filter management options
- Smart use of images and swatches for filter customization
- Slider and From-To filters for numeric and price attributes
- Multi- and single-select modes for filters
We hope that you now have reached the final decision about choosing the right Magento 2 Extension partner for your online store. If not, feel free to reach out to our experts and get the right advice.