Best Price Per Customer Magento 2 Extension [Comparison]
Today, we’re going to talk about Magento 2 Price Per Customer Extension.
If you’ve never heard about it before, the first thing you need to know is that price per customer is an extremely good feature for providing special prices for individual customers.
In fact, price optimization is one of the best strategies nowadays to gain more attention and achieve your sales goals.
Price Per Customer is basically all about the ability to sell products at different rates in the customer segment.
Customers are informed about such special discounted prices which ultimately make them feel special & encourage them to purchase more from your eCommerce store.
Unfortunately, though, Magento does not provide price-per-customer functionality by default since the platform still has some limitations.
However, you can most certainly close this gap with the help of a premium Magento 2 Price Per Customer Extension.
In this post, we’ve compared the 4 best Magento 2 Price Per Customer Extensions that you can consider integrating into your eCommerce store.
Comparison of Best Magento 2 Price Per Customer Extension
Following are the best 4 Magento 2 Price Per Extensions you can consider integrating based on your specific business requirements.
1 – MageDelight Price Per Customer
MageDelight’s Magento 2 Price Per Customer Extension is the best extension in the market right now. It helps you to make your customers feel extra special by increasing the trust factor.
This, in turn, encourages your customers to return and spend more on your Magento 2 store.
And besides specifying individual pricing, you can also create tier pricing to offer discounts on bulk purchases, helping you promote & motivate customers to buy in large quantities.
In a nutshell, Price Per Customer adds an intriguing motivation factor to convert your guest customers into loyal customers.
- Put product price discount for individual customers
- Set tier price or fixed price per customer
- Set a flat discount for all products for individual customer
- Import/export price per customer product & category wise
- Group and dynamic bundle products
2 – MageWorx Price Per Customer
MageWorx’s Magento 2 Price Per Customer Extension is another popular extension to offer personalized pricing in your eCommerce store.
It is a well-built and totally reliable extension with a pack of good features to easily manage individual customer pricing.
With this extension, you can not only set individual price per customer but also create individualized promotions to increase customers’ motivation to buy more from your Magento 2 store.
- Personalized prices to create customer-tailored deals
- Use flexible schemes for product pricing (flat rate or percentage)
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 price migration
- Update custom prices in bulk
- Prices import/export for fast prices management
- Edit prices with ease using Magento 2 REST API
3 – Anowave price Per Customer
If you sell products globally, Anowave’s Magento 2 Price Per Customer Extension might be the best choice for you.
Apart from creating individual price per customer, the extension lets you create global price discount as well.
And you can also create individual customer price per category and create customer-specific discount offer within the specified category.
- Set individual customer product fixed price
- Set individual customer product price discount
- Hide price for visitors, non registered users and guest customers
- Show individual customer product amount deducted from original price
- Set tier based individual customer discount
- Set global discount in % for entire product catalog for individual customers
- Ability to upgrade existing discount offers using custom rules
4 – Cynoinfotech Price Per Customer
The last extension on the list is CynoInfotech’s Magento 2 Price Per Customer Extension.
This extension is mainly known for allowing Magento store owners to set different prices for both individual customers as well as customer groups.
On top of this, this extension also automatically sets price priority, first customer-specific price, customer group price, and even global (%) percentage discount.
As a result, you can easily expand your personalized price strategy and optimize your product visibility for individual customers.
- Set specific prices for loyal customer individually & customer groups
- Assign products with specific price rules
- Add personalized price features
- Encourage guest customers to become a loyal customer
- Expand the store’s personalized price strategy
So, this is the ultimate comparison of the 4 best Magento 2 Price Per Customer Extensions.
We hope that you found this post helpful. If you have any doubts, please ask them in the comments below.
And if you need our professional assistance regarding any Magento 2 Extension, feel free to contact us anytime.