Shipping, as you might already know, is a very crucial part of every eCommerce business. This is why it is extremely important to devise a timely and effective shipping strategy to satisfy the different needs of your customers.
Fortunately for Magento 2 based online stores, there are lots of Magento 2 shipping extensions available in the market that can help you with this.
And in this post, we’re going to be discussing the best 5 shipping modules for Magento 2 eCommerce stores.
These shipping modules will help you enhance the shipping methods, rules, and the overall shipping experience of your Magento 2 eCommerce store.
With that being said, let’s dive right in!
1 – MageDelight Shipping Restrictions
The Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions Extension by MageDelight is quite a popular shipping extension in the market right now.
It basically allows you to manage all your shipping methods very smartly by matching your particular business needs to provide a wonderful experience to your customers.
Using this extension, you can build an unlimited number of shipping restriction conditions based on the product, customer, and even cart attributes.
In addition, you can also restrict or even hide certain shipping methods in your Magento 2 store using various filters.
Key Features of MageDelight’s Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions:
- Create shipping restrictions based on customer groups and store view
- Set shipping restrictions for only specific days
- Restrict shipping by postcode
- Dynamically restrict shipping based on selected coupon codes
- Limit shipment by payment methods
- Create unlimited shipping restrictions rules
2 – MageArray CSV Table Matrix Pricing
The Magento 2 CSV Table Matrix Pricing Extension by MageArray is mainly known for making it easy for eCommerce store owners to create/manage products having multiple sizes and calculating their prices based on sizes.
In simple words, if you sell products with complex pricing structures and looking for the best solution to help you easily calculate the pricing based on size, then the CSV Table Matrix Pricing for Magento 2 is a perfect solution to provide your customers with a table or matrix-based pricing.
All you need to do is, create a CSV file that contains all your product prices with its variables such as length, height, width, or size, and upload it in the admin area of your Magento 2 store.
Key Features of MageArray’s Magento 2 CSV Table Matrix Pricing:
- The perfect solution to calculate pricing for area based products
- Custom validation message configuration
- Automatically round up to next size if not found
- Convert textbox to dropdown list to easily choose from existing sizes
- Allows adding custom option value wise CSV
3 – Amasty Shipping Suite
The Magneto 2 Shipping Suite Extension by Amasty is the only complete solution that helps you manage all 3 shipping methods in one place.
In simple words, this extension is equipped to allow you to generate flat & percentage rates based on the delivery address, weight, and quantity of products to accurately calculate the shipping pricing in your Magento 2 eCommerce store.
In addition, this Magento 2 shipping suite extension also allows to apply custom shipping rules to any shipping method of your store using cart, product, and customer attribute conditions.
Key Features of Amasty’s Magento 2 Shipping Suite Extension:
- Custom shipping methods & rates
- Shipping rules & restrictions
- Smart targeting for specific locations
- Volumetric weight calculation
- Non-numeric postcodes support
4 – LandofCoder Multi Flat Shipping Rate
The Magento 2 Multi Flat Shipping Rate Extension by LandofCoder is an ideal solution for every marketplace eCommerce stores to effectively offer and manage flat rate shipping cost options.
It significantly simplifies the shipping price calculation management while improving customers’ experience at the same time.
And the best part is, the extension is extremely easy to configure, flexible and allows you to add an unlimited number of flat shipping methods based on various conditions and prices.
Key Features of LandofCoder’s Multi Flat Shipping Rate:
- Add multiple flat rate shipping methods
- Allow to apply flat rate by fixed amount and percentage amount
- Easily enable & disable flat rate shipping method
- Display custom error messages
- Supports multi-Store and multi-currencies
5 – Meetanshi Matrix Rate Shipping
Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Matrix Rate Shipping Extension is useful for any Magento 2 store owner who would like to charge custom shipping rates based on shipping address, product price, quantity, and weight.
This Matrix Rate Shipping Magento 2 extension basically defines multiple table rates through CSV file. And once the customers selects this shipping method, the shipping rate calculator will automatically calculate the shipping cost based on the items in the customer’s cart at the checkout page.
Apart from this, there are many more useful features the extension is equipped with, making it a prime choice among small-to-large eCommerce businesses.
Key Features of Meetanshi’s Matrix Rate Shipping Extension:
- Offer shipping options based on postcodes
- Allow specific countries for shipping
- Display custom error message for shipping unavailability
- Add custom attributes related to products
- Show estimated delivery dates
- Set quantity threshold for shipping rates
These are the top Magento 2 shipping extensions that can help to optimize the customer experience in your Magento 2 store. Now, if you still have any questions or doubts regarding any of these Magento 2 shipping extensions, feel free to contact us for any further guidance or information.