Today, we’re going to teach you guys how to create a new store view in Magento 2.
Magento 2 comes with a default feature to create multiple store views with different languages for your online store.
If you create multiple store views, then the current store view name will be shown at the top-right corner of your online store.
Visitors can click on the store view button to select their preferred store view in a particular language as shown below.
And with multiple store views, store owners can expand to new markets and can satisfy the needs of customers coming from different countries with different languages.
With that being said, let’s look at the process of creating a new store view in Magento 2.
Step-by-Step Process to Create a New Store View in Magento 2
First of all, login to your admin panel and navigate to Stores > Settings > All Stores.
After that, click on the Create Store View button as shown in the screenshot below.
On the next screen, you will be asked to fill all the store information as below:
- Select the parent store of this view in the Store field.
- Write a name for the new store view in the Name field.
- Write a code in lowercase characters for the new store view in the Code field.
- Choose Enabled option from the dropdown list in the Status field.
- Write a number to determine the sequence of the new store view with other store views in the Sort Order field.
Finally, click on the Save Store View button to finish the process.
That’s it! – This is how you can create a new store view in Magento 2 store.
We hope that you found this tutorial helpful. If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments below.
And if you need our professional assistance, feel free to contact us at any time.