Top 4 Partial Payment Magento 2 Extensions for Ecommerce Website
Letting your customers make a Partial Payment while making a purchase can be a great relief for customers and can be a great tool to encourage them for the purchase. This is a functionality that is beneficial to both, the customers as well as the store owners. With the help of this feature, store owners let customers make a partial payment during the purchase and they can make the rest of the payment in installments, layaway plans or EMIs.
For Magento 2 Store owners to offer such a feature on their store with ease, there are plenty of Partial Payment Magento 2 Extensions developed by some Magento products and solutions leaders. Here, we have a list of top 4 Partial Payment Magento 2 Extensions with their features to help you decide which one is more appropriate for your eCommerce Website. Check it out:
MageDelight Magento 2 Partial Payment Pro Extension
The Partial Payment Pro Magento 2 Extension by MageDelight facilitates the buyers to make a partial payment while purchasing and rest of the amount is paid in installments, layaway plans or EMIs. Now offer flexibility in payment, encourage the customers for shopping and improve the customer satisfaction.
- Partial payment option available at the checkout page
- Admin can order with partial payment from back-end
- Allow partial payment facility to particular customer groups
- Set minimum cart total amount for availing the partial payment facility
- Reschedule the installment amount for particular installment
- Set the down payment type – Percentage/Fixed
Meetanshi Magento 2 Partial Payment
Magento 2 Partial Payment Extension by Meetanshi allows offering customizable payment plans and facilitates customers to pay in installments, layaway plans or EMI.
- Facility to place an order with partial payments option such as down payment, layaway plans or EMIs.
- Enable the partial payment facility for particular customer groups and payment methods.
Amasty Partial Payment Magento 2 Extension
Amasty’s Partial Payment Magento 2 Extensions lets the store owner provide flexible installments and layaways plans to help prospects accept your offer.
- Add partial payment option to the checkout
- Specify the amount of processing fee
- Enable automatic debt payments
- Display banner saying about partial payment on product pages
FME Extensions Partial Payments Magento 2 Extension
Magento 2 Partial Payment Extension by FME Extensions enables you to increase sales by allowing your customers to buy products on installments, EMI, or customized layaway plans.
- Create Multiple Product Specific Installment Plans
- Configure Down-Payment, no. of Installments & Intervals
- Charge Layaway Fee
- Add Global or Product Specific Partial Payment Plans
These are the top 4 Magento 2 Partial payment extensions with the feature list to help you decide better. We hope that you were able to find the most appropriate one for your store. Still confused? Our Magento 2 Experts will be happy to guide you. Reach us out!