If you run an eCommerce store, chances are you’re required to record and process accounting & tax transactions on a day-to-day basis.
And, since multichannel selling is becoming a trend in nearly every eCommerce niche, eCommerce stores often require an efficient and flexible accounting system to manage multiple accounts having multiple inventory details from diverse payment gateways, sellers, track transactions, shipments, etc.
Now, if your eCommerce store is built on the Magento platform, it gives you an immense privilege to add many choices of Accounting & Tax extensions according to your business needs.
Below, we’ve shared some of the top-rated Magento 2 Accounting & Tax extensions to help you easily and efficiently manage the accounting system of your eCommerce business.
1 – MageDelight GST
MageDelight’s GST Extension for Magento 2 is basically a one-stop solution for all your eCommerce business needs.
The extension is precisely designed to help Magento 2 store owners with efficiently managing their GST (Goods & Services Tax) levied on all products as well as services in India.
In addition, the Magento 2 GST Extension by MageDelight also facilitates Magento 2 store owners with a broad range of bifurcation of GST on diverse order documents such as invoice, order summary, and so on.
All in all, if you’re a Magento 2 store owner who is looking for a reliable accounting & tax solution to manage your GST, your search ends with MageDelight’s GST Extension.
Here are some of the key features of MageDelight’s Magento 2 GST Extension:
- Calculate GST based on shipping/billing address
- Specify whether the GST should be applied before/after discount
- Quickly add/update new GST rates as and when needed
- Set and display all your product prices including or excluding GST
- Apply GST while creating order from admin
- Works well with multiple shipping addresses
2 – Multi-Vendor GST India by Meetanshi
The Multi-vendor GST India Extension by Meetanshi is an advanced module that helps to completely automate Indian GST charges on orders for Magento 2 multi-vendor marketplace stores.
It is a comprehensive, complex, yet easy-to-manage Magento 2 GST extension that focuses on helping Indian Magento 2 store owners with multi-vendor marketplace stores easily manage the GST calculation on all orders.
It is equipped with many advanced features and customization capabilities, making it easier for Magento marketplace store owners to easily implement and manage.
Here are some of the key features of Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Multi-Vendor GST India Extension:
- Charge vendor-specific GST
- Automates Indian GST calculation on orders
- Add GST on shipping charges
- Enable shipping GST inclusive or exclusive of GST
- Compatible with all Magento 2 product types
- Add buyer GSTIN from the frontend
- Automate calculating and applying the GST rate on product purchases
3 – Webkul Marketplace Seller Tax Manager M2
The Magento 2 Marketplace Seller Tax Manager by Webkul is a prominent extension that allows Magento 2 marketplace store owners to easily manage tax from their end.
With this extension, you can add new tax rates, tax rules, tax classes, and more. Overall, if you’re looking for an easy-to-manage tax extension for your Magento 2 store, the Webkul Marketplace Seller Tax Manager Magento 2 Extension is highly recommended.
Here are some of the key features of Webkul’s Magento 2 Marketplace Seller Tax Manager Extension:
- Enable/disable the tax manager from the seller panel
- Create tax rules for sellers
- Create a product tax class for sellers
- Set customer tax class for sellers to create tax rules
- Check the tax amount on the seller products order in a separate grid
- Sellers can create tax rules, product tax classes, and tax rates of his own
- Product tax classes created by the seller will be used on product creation form
If you like to see more posts like this, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter. And in case you have any doubts or questions regarding any of the extensions mentioned in this post, feel free to contact us anytime.