Are you looking for an established platform to submit your fresh ideas on the topic of Magento or eCommerce?
If you are, we cordially invite you to write guest posts on our website.
Guest posts are a great way to establish yourself as an authority figure in any industry and build relationships with experts within your field. It is also an excellent way to expand your presence on the web.
At Extensions Ninjas, we’re always on the lookout for writers, bloggers, and experts who want to write informative guest posts on various eCommerce topics.
In exchange for quality and informative guest posts, we provide 1 do-follow backlink in the article body to all our contributors.
So, if you’re interested in sharing your knowledge on eCommerce and obtain a backlink for your blog or website, please read this page carefully.
Types of Guest Post We Accept at ExtensionsNinjas
We accept guest posts on different eCommerce topics like:
- eCommerce Trends
- eCommerce Tips
- eCommerce Marketing
- eCommerce Platforms such as Magento
- Comprehensive Guides
- Magento Tutorials
- Magento Extensions
Our Terms & Conditions for Submitting a Guest Post
Below are the terms and conditions that we’ve set out under which you can contribute a guest post to the Extensions Ninjas website.
Please read all the terms and conditions carefully before submitting your guest post.
- The guest post must be of high quality, practical, and informative.
- Recommended guest post length is 1,000 words and above.
- Content should be unique and original that instantly grabs our readers’ attention.
- Duplicate & promotional content will not be entertained.
- Use short paragraphs: 2-3 sentences, add sub-sections, bullet points, and images.
- Include relative study, research, and statistics links to prove your point wherever required.
- Add quality images with sources throughout the content.
- You’re allowed to add 1 relevant, do-follow link in the article body content.
How to Submit Guest Post to ExtensionsNinjas?
In order to submit a guest post to ExtensionsNinjas, first, you need to email us a couple of topic ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our content editors will review your topic ideas, select any one of them, and revert back to you by email with the approved topic idea.
Once you’ve received approval for a topic, your need to write the guest post complying with all the terms and conditions shared above and submit it via email at email@example.com.